Early Childhood

Thank you for choosing to invest in the future of a child!

Donations to Lemay Child & Family Center help to bridge the gap between the cost of high-quality early childhood education and the amount that families are able to pay. In fact, parents pay only an average of 32% of the actual cost of their childcare. The other 68% comes from a blend of private donations, grants, and government funding. In 2016, we provided more than $450,000 in scholarship assistance to families.

Here are some specific examples of the difference your gift can make:
Donations can also be mailed to:
Lemay Child & Family Center
9828 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63125

For more information about donating to Lemay Child & Family Center, contact Executive Director Molly McCue at 314-544-3338

Donor Privacy Policy-

This privacy notice discloses privacy practices for lemaychildandfamily.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. All information concerning donors or prospective donors, including their names, addresses and telephone numbers ect. shall be kept strictly confidential by Lemay Child and Family Center, it’s staff and volunteers. This is based on recommendations of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.