Donations to Lemay Child & Family Center help to bridge the gap between the cost of high-quality early childhood education and the amount that families are able to pay. Scholarship funding is supported through a blend of private donations, grants, and government funding. In 2016, we provided more than $500,000 in scholarship assistance to families.
Here are some specific examples of the difference your gift can make:
- $50 provides breakfast for a classroom of preschoolers for one week
- $100 will pay for art supplies for one month
- $100 funds a one-week scholarship for a two-year-old
- $500 funds three field trips for 32 school-age children in the summer
- $1,500 provides lunch for 60 children for one month
Donations can be made through the form below, or donations can be mailed to:
Lemay Child & Family Center
9828 South Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63125
For more information about donating to Lemay Child & Family Center, contact Executive Director Denise Wiese at 314-544-3338.