Thank you for choosing to invest in the future of a child!
Donations to Lemay Child & Family Center help to bridge the gap between the cost of high-quality early childhood education and the amount that families are able to pay. In fact, parents pay only an average of 32% of the actual cost of their childcare. The other 68% comes from a blend of private donations, grants, and government funding. In 2014, we provided more than $450,000 in scholarship assistance to families.
Here are some specific examples of the difference your gift can make:
- $25 purchases new books for the parent resource library
- $35 provides breakfast for a classroom of preschoolers for one week
- $50 will pay for art supplies for one month
- $50 provides a tank of gas for the van used for picking up school-ager for our after-school program
- $75 can purchase new musical instruments for a toddler class
- $100 funds a one-week scholarship for a two-year-old
- $100 provides childcare for families participating in parenting classes
- $500 funds three field trips for 32 school-age children in the summer
- $1,000 provides lunch for 60 children for one month
Donations can also be mailed to:
Lemay Child & Family Center
9828 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63125
For more information about donating to Lemay Child & Family Center, contact Executive Director Denise Wiese at 314-544-3338